Welcome to the ATOM Las Vegas BLOG

Find out more about all of our Upcoming Events, Contests and Mystery Cruises!

Friday, July 5, 2013

A TOUCH OF MYSTERY 1993-1999

Here is the next installment of the history of ATOM Las Vegas / A Touch of Mystery:

In 1993 I moved to New York to pursue my theatre / acting career. I immediately landed roles in Summer Stock and a performing gig on American Hawaii Cruises in Hawaii. Toward the end of 1993, I moved to Harrisburg, PA where I continued to perform and started booking the murder mysteries for Corporate Events as well as on board The Pride of The Susquehanna Dinner Cruise.

It was at this time that I resurrected ALL'S FAIR IN LOVE & MUSIC - my 2nd musical murder mystery with characters such as Vinnie Vegas and the Vinnettes, The DIVA & Troy Tritone.





While in Harrisburg, I wrote THE REUNION and we performed it for the first time for Merck Pharmaceuticals. We had a lot of fun with that show! It was done for Halloween and I wrote several of their drugs in to the story.





Stay tuned for the next installment and have a Mysterious weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment