Welcome to the ATOM Las Vegas BLOG

Find out more about all of our Upcoming Events, Contests and Mystery Cruises!

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Rejuvenate your skin in style ....





Calling all Las Vegas entertainers and anyone who likes to be pampered! When I came back from cruising around the world, Lowell and I went to an open house of a friends new business ... and Aesthetic Clinic. Yesterday I experienced one of the BEST facials I have ever had! Jennifer was my clinician, and she is AMAZING!

Aesthetic Dimensions Medical Group offers the most up to date services, everything from Facials to Skin Tyte, Nano Laser treatments, Photo Facials, etc. My face is glowing and my skin has never been happier, especially after living in the desert for 15 years. If you want to rejuvenate your skin, contact them today. Dr. Markus, Jovita & Patricia have a wonderful team and will take great care of you! For more information, go to: http://www.admedlv.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment